22.2.12

If i could ask.

I want a guy who would hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous.
I want someone who would sing to me at random moments.
Someone who is more goofy than romentic.
A boy who would throw stuffed animals at me when i'm acting dumb.
Someone who would bet me kisses that he could beat me at all playstation games and then let me win.
A guy who would make fun of me just to hear my laughter.
He'd play with my hair all time and surprised me with 25 cent rings.
Someone who i could share lollipops with, and lay on a blanket with to count the stars.
We'd buy tons of disposable cameras to take the silliest pics of each other, then keep it our room's wall.
We'd squirt water gun each other in house, and make all the stuffs wet.
We might get angry to each other, but we'll forget it in a blink when one wink.
But mostly.. I want a guy who would be my bestfriend and would never break my heart.
The guy who would always make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)