2.7.12

Electric Shock.

E-e-e-electric!


Have you heard F(x)'s new song? Til now, i already watched the MV for about hundred times, it is totally addictive. At the first time i heard the song, i feel it catchy, but somehow i feel that its not that special either. But whatever, after replaying and replaying their MV, i just cant get them outta my head. I just love its simplicity. Nanananana, electric!

The most important things for me when i heard about F(x) is their dorky fashion. And about F(x)'s fashion icon, for me, it's Krystal, the prettiest member. Whatever she wear, it will always catch my eyes. Read about it on kfashionista.


Recently i also got an electric shock on my nails, kekeke. I combine unbranded electric pink nail polish and The Face Shop's green mint nail polish. Here's the picture.



Love, Dea <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)