3.8.12

Imaginary.

 


Have you ever falling in love with someone in your dreams?


Because i just feel it.
Last night. In my peaceful sleep.
Deep in my dream.
Somehow i just meet him.
Someone i dont even know. A stranger.
Someone that even when i wake up, i forgot his face.
Someone that even when i wake up, i forgot how we met in my dream.

Me now a girl that haven't fall in love again.
But since i woke up until now, i can feel my heart beat faster than ever.

My friend says that there are 3 possibilities about this phenomenon.
The first is that he is someone i used to know. Some one i have met.
I just dont remember who he is.
The second is that he is someone i will meet in the future.
The third is he is just imaginary. A guy i wanna have, i guy i wanna get loves from, but he never exist. And this is the most dangerous.

I dont know which one from three that suits the situation right now.
But i wish i will never meet him again.

Why? Because dreams are dreams.
And i dont wanna fall too deep.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)