20.8.13

A letter to Dad

When I was a little girl I was my daddy's shadow
Everywhere he went.. I was sure to follow
Whatever my daddy did, I had to try it myself
Because you see, my daddy was the biggest hero in my eyes

He taught me the value of life
He taught me what is wrong and to stand for what is right
My daddy always told me this
That the only thing you should chase in life is happiness
And to be happy.. its depend on you
My dad, he is the smartest man I've ever met
Yet.. he lived with his simple thought
That his biggest treasure, his happiness
Is to be close with his God and family
Money, golds and possition are out of his top priorities
He doesnt always give me what i want.. but he always fulfil my needs
And I know how hard he worked for it

On your Birthday today,
I wish to thank you for every single thing you have done for me in life
For lifting my mood when I'm sad
Holding me when I cry
Scolding me when I break the rules
Shining with pride when I succeed
And has faith in me even when I fail

Every single smile you have given to me
Every single tear that you have gulped on my behalf
I want you to know, that I love you so much

Happy Birthday, my hero
Please stay healthy
I wish you many more fantastic birthdays to come.




From your biggest fan,
Dea

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)