6.2.11

Lazy sunday

Another sunday. But actually its just the name. Today is so cloudy. No sunshine.  And i just woke up so late, about 10am. Oh my how lazy i am :3 hihi the atmosphere's really support me to stay on my bed. There's nothing special today. I'm just bored, i have nothing to do so i will not write much here. Tomorrow i'm gonna KRS-ing, i'll take some subject for my 6th semester online on my univ's site. Ah, that thing. You know i hate talking about this. The subject i should take, one of them (algoritmic graph) is having problem because the schedule didnt match with the others. So, i cant take it. I've tried to solve it by talking to the schedule's generator, but yea, this fucking bureaucracy stopped my way on operations research tho i love this (minor) subject more than i should.  I really really hate talking about this, this thing always make mad grr bureaucracy!!!

Oh yea, now i lose my mood. Thanks to you. Goodbye and see ya later


No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)