1.9.11

Snack of the day!

As i have nothing to do for today. I spend my time watching tv, blogwalking, browsing some stuff, and that homey things makes feel like i'm always hungry, so i eat eat and eat a lot! It's still 3pm here but i have eat 3 times. A cup of noodle, beef steak, and some scrambled eggs. Now, my belly has no space for any food, except the light one. So i decide to eat some snacks, just to keep my mouth keep chewing something --a
And these are the snacks.




Silverqueen's white chunky bar is one of my favourite white chocholate bar ever. I rather pick the white one than others chunky's variant. Donno why, many ppl hate that karena suka bikin eneg katanya, but i'm not one of them in this case :)



Taro! I love taro. But only for the seaweed flavour. Hehe.
Asin asin gemanaaaa getooo.



Nyamnyam. As its name, it really taste nyamnyam for me. Some ppl may know nyamnyam as kid's snack, but i love it 'til nooooow.

2 comments:

Drop some words :)