1.1.12

Happy new year 2012!

Aloha Amiga! First post for this year! 2012! Happy new year everybody :)

Its been about a mont since my last post here. Long time no see, i've been so busy lately. You know what? I joined Asean Paragames 2011 at Surakarta as a part of the scoring team. Its something amazing. I met many new people, gained lots of experiences, and visit some new places. And of course i captured many photos there!! *itu kewajiban* I'll share it with you next time, kenapa eh kenapa, karena eh karena now i must study for my last final exam for this semester. Yay, right after all the fun of new year eve. Jahat banget ya IPB. Hiks :"(

Anyway last nite i spent my last nite at 2011 with my classmates. It was fun, and i'm gonna miss all the time we've spent together. Every second. I love you all guys <3

Last words, happy nu year for every person in the universe! Bring out all the joy and happiness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)