28.1.12

Two is not always better than one.

Maybe you guys will feel a bit surprised of my words, hehe but yeah that is what i feel for now. From abt 1 month ago, me no longer holding in any relationship. Dont ask for the reason why. Bcs one post would never enough for me to write about it hehe *lebay*

Anyway, yet for me, life is about priority. It doesn't mean i never thought about ut before... But for now, my priority is just changed. Many things affect me, that made me realize, love is not on the top list. Since we both had the same thought... Then we took the decission.

It was sad at the beginning of the break up.. But after i had thousand times of thinking *lebay again* dan lebih menyibukkan diri dengan urusan per-skripsi-an, slowly i feel ok and my feeling got back to normal. Life is about priority, and i've decided whats the most important things to do. So i'm trying to be though. Semangat deh. 

Now i feel that this new phase in my life is just begin. I planned to spend my time abt something new and fun, and gain lots of experiences since i'm just too young to be stressed out by that love thingy. Tapi kalo emang Allah mempertemukan sama yang baik dan cocok ya ga nolak :p Cuma i wont get things too serious. Ntar aja kalo udah waktunya. Sekarang, fokus dulu aja sama target yang ada didepan mata :)

Hwaiting dea!   (˘▼˘)ง

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)