25.3.12

Still in love with the boys!


 My baby yo~ng is a genius for making this song. Still in love by CNBLUE. I'm so damn in love with the lyrics, the melody, the simple video clips, and the boys ofcourse. Aigoo. This is such a refreshment. Yes, after those fancy MVs nowadays, this song, with its simplicity, feels like fresh air blown when you're feeling hot. Call me lebay, but this is how i feel. Check the translation, you'll find that this song has a very deep meaning. 
The first time i heard the melody, it feels exactly suits the title, and when i found the translation, idk, when i listen to this song again, my hear feels hurt, and i start being emotional (just like yonghwa XD).
A very good job.


CNBLUE will release their new album 'Ear Fun', also contain this song, on March the 26th. They will be holding their comeback showcase at 11AM early in the morning. This is unique, most artist usually held their comeback at the evening bcs of the atmosphere. But whatever. I believe these guys will make it rawx!
 I wish i could be there.. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)