31.3.12

What a day.

Good evening, dear Bloggie. Happy saturday night.
For me, tonite is a happy night. Actually nothing happens, i'm just being happy for finished my today's activities. -_- Really. Today is no joke. In the morning, dewi and me took a toefl test at my campus, without any preparation. WITHOUT ANY. And thanks bcs of my body, which is havin' a very bad health lately, i couldn't put my best there. I dont even dare to think abt the result OMG..
In the afternoon, i taught a linear programming class, again without any preparation. Today is the last section before the mid-term exam, and the student had tons of questions abt the topics. Thanks God me and nurul can solve them all, thru' a very very hard discussion hehe :)
And tonite, i just want to take a rest. Dear Body, please get well soon. I cant give my best without youuuu. Saranghae <3
Have a good rest dear readers, watch over your body's needs, and dont get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)