11.4.12

Insta to the gram!

 

Annyeong chingu!
Finally, Instagram for Android is already ouuuttt and available at play store for free! I was so happy at the first time i heard about the news.. Now all android users can use this app to post their photos! Yay~ XD
I like the fact that it is so simple. Instagram is a tumblr look-alike but only for photo posting. You can like the posts and leave some words on it, but you can't re-post or re-blog it. The post with most ‘like’ will have a place on popular page. Its like a reward. Since i’m new here, i haven’t post many photos and i didn’t have many followers too. But, that’s okay, i will work hard in the future! Haha *uopo iki*

My account : deaamandaa
Feel free to follow, and then let me know! 
 

Ps: Btw the result of the toefl test is already out, i score about 533, well i think with my condition that time, the result is not bad as what i thought before :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)