8.5.12

A pain in the ass.

As a human, we could never live without other people. As a human, we might lack here and there. Nobody’s perfect, either it’s me, you, or the others. I’ve made too much mistakes i couldn’t count. I admit it. I’m way far from that word, PERFECT. I made many wrong decissions, took some wrong paths, i hurted people that love me, yes i’m a stupid. But is it wrong to be imperfect? Is it wrong to do what your heart tell you? For me, i do whatever i want to do. If i’ve done things people ask me to do, its because i also want to do it. I always think that it’s better to get wrong, to fall because it’s your decission, because of yourself, than because of someone’s order. If you failed at your own decission, you might regret it, but if you failed because of someone’s order, you will regret for your failure and what’s deeper is, you’ll regret for not following your heart.


Following your heart, doing things that you wanna do, will always pleased you, but not other people. People judge, but is it even an important thing? For some people, yes. For me, i’ll proudly say this, IT’S NOT. Like what i’ve said above. As long as it’s not bothering. If sometimes later i change, its not because i’m afraid of your judgement, people, it’s not because i wanna please you. It because i realize that i’m wrong, and i want to change for a better me. I dont just ignore, i consider first about other people’s view.

Recenty, it seems like people we have made some judgement about me. You guys may talk around my back, but please remember that i’ve got another eye that will always watch people like you. You hear the story only from one point of view, which will always put the bad things on me. I dont' explain about it, why? Because i think there is no reasons to talk about it. Is it even important? Oh please. People loves talking about other people, they are social creature. I dont blame them for their natural habit, but why dont they look at both point of view? If you ask, i will answer. But there’s no reasons for me to explain it first. Kay?




 
I dont write this because i was bothered. I think people are getting funnier when laughing at something they didn’t even know what it really is. Please, i'm not that bad. I love you guys, dont make yourself that pity ;)


By someone who has nothing to do rite now.
DA <3

4 comments:

  1. so cute :D love your blog design :D <3


    http://caramel-letter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou darl <3
      Already visiting your blog, i love it too :)

      Delete
  2. gua suka bgt postingan lu yg ini de :)

    ReplyDelete

Drop some words :)