9.5.12

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit


Lately i've been addicted to  korean's make up. You know, as a K-pop fan, i oftenly watch their music videos, shows, and dramas. One thing that make me interested to them is that the idol/actor/actress always looked stunning, either for their make-up or fashion style. I dont know why but for me, their simple natural looks is my style. Every liltle stuff they wear always looks great on them. Yes, i’m totally in love...

Korean celebrities seem to be blessed with naturally flawless skin, as you've surely noted if you watch K-dramas or K-pop a lot. Well now we know that they're able to maintain their beautiful skin with the help of a secret weapon called the BB Cream. BB Cream (Blemish Balm Cream) is one of the most important make-up for Asian people nowadays, and it begins to spread all over the world. What is BB Cream? Here’s the simple explaination i took from wikipedia:

“BB cream, also known as Blemish Balm, Blemish Base or Beblesh Balm (due to an apparent copyright on the word "Blemish"), is a cosmetic item sold mainly in East and Southeast Asia, although larger beauty brands are increasingly introducing BB creams to Western markets as well. Originally formulated in Germany by dermatologist Dr. Christine Schrammek in the 1950s, the cream was initially used to protect skin after laser procedures and surgery, while also providing light coverage. Introduced to South Korea and Japan in the 1980s, BB cream has been named "the secret of Korean actresses" and has been heavily endorsed by Korean celebrities, which gained it large exposure in these Asian markets.

BB creams come in a variety of different formulations and qualities mainly perceived as being anti-inflammatory and having a soothing effect. As companies focused initially on the East Asian market, BB creams have a limited number of hues. Due to its "multi-tasking" all-in-one properties — moisturizer, primer, foundation, and sunblock — the cream became a hit in Asia, especially in South Korea, where BB creams make up 13% of the cosmetics market.”

This review is about my first BB Cream. I guess i’m so late about this BB craze! (haha poor me). For the past few weeks, i ‘ve been going crazy about BB cream reviews. I’ve been searching all over the webs for the best BB cream and i guess it’s just about a person’s preference of what she thinks is best for her.  Because it’s my first time BB cream experience, i want to try the lightest one, the one that many people used especially for teenagers (tho i’m in my early 20’s, but i still look like a teen, ppl said~ xp ). Then, i choose to buy a product from Etude House, Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit. This BB cream come in 4 shades and for me, i choose the second lightest shade, it’s w13 natural beige. I bought it at an online shop and it costs about $13. What’s written on the box said that it has 3-in-1 effects. It has UV protections, whitening, and anti-wrinkle. It has SPF30/PA++ so it means that the UV protection would be last for about 4.5 hours. Here’s the pictures.





 

I've been using this BB cream for almost a week. I have a normal-combination skin-type (slightly oily in the T-zone and a little dry on the cheeks). And i have a medium skin-tone.
Coverage: The coverage is light-medium. It perfectly covers litle spots on my skin but not good enough to cover the pimples. It feels really light, much lighter than wearing a mosturizer+foundation. It makes my skin look brighter.
Oil control: Depends on the environment. In an indoor room with a cool temperature it last about 4-5 hours, but if my activities is almost outdoors with a sunny weather, my T-zone would get oily pretty fast, for about 2-3 hours.
Texture: The texture is neither too thick nor too runny. It’s not a heavy BB cream but it’s definitely moisturizing and making my skin feel soft and smooth. The shade of this BB cream is natural beige, perfectly match my skin.
Smell: The smells is soft and good, like flower fragrance. I love it.

Me using the bb cream

<3 - What i love:
  • Cute pinkysh packaging.
  • It smells pretty good.
  • Its affordable, cheap with a large amount (60ml).
  • The shade match my skin tone (w13).
  • Its light on the skin. 
  • Blended easily.
 </3 - What i hate:
  • The pump is a pain in the ass.
  •  In a humid environment, after about 2-3 hours, the oil in my face is already visible.
  •  The coverage is not that strong so it cant covers my dark circle (yes i’m a panda). You can see it in the picture.
I’d like to rate this product 3 stars out of 5! Its a recommendation for you guys who want to try this kinda product for your first time, its good enough for the newbies, hehe.
Repurchase? Hmm... maybe. I would like to try another product after i finish my tube.. Hey it’s still my first experience, i need to gain more so i could write you another review here :p

Have a great day, folks

Love, DA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)