26.12.10

Trapped

Hey . Its me again , today , for the second time . Its 2:02pm rite now . And i have not go out of my room . Donno why but i feel sooo damn lazy today . I mean very lazy . Sooo lazy with three 'O' haha :D

Im already having something called PeWe-Posisi Wenak . Haha . Im glued to my bed.. errgh.. i got trapped in my room.




That things is always been here . My barneys.. Have i tell you how im addicted to this purple dino? I-love-him-with-all-my-heart . So damn much , since i was 2 ! And now im 19 . Oh i love you too teddy.. Hey guys say hi to my cute teddy bear pls :) He's one of my fav sleeping partner , hehe . Do you see my atributes up there? I collect them since i've been in collage . My name tag for MPKMB, MPF and MPD , many id cards, and lots of pin , the unforgetable memories :)


Ah how i love my room , even it's mess hehe but it's sooo comfortable! (again with three 'O') .

To be continued-
DA

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)