30.12.10

Welcoming 2011 , here are my random wishes

  1. I wanna be a better young lady. Save in both life n afterlife . Please show me my way dear Allah :)
  2. I wanna make my family , BF  and friends proud of me . Something i do rarely
  3. I wanna have a good mark for all subjects, even some of them looks impossible, but anything can happen :) i trust you God .
  4. Keep healthy . More exercising .
  5. I wanna get a scholarship ! Like what my daddy has said .
  6. I wanna learn english more seriously , puhleasee its 2011 . I even cant remember about grammar .
  7. I wish i can always be there for people i love . Mom , dad , brother and sister , my BF , and besties :)
  8. I wanna have a longlast-relationship with my boy . Im wishing him all the best in his life , always ♥ cant wait for another monthsaries and annivs! No cheat
  9. I wanna be a good friends for everyone . And also be appologized by youu all for everything wrong .
  10. Wanna be more patient , have a stable emotion , no more Galauness :D
  11. Wanna improve my writing and speaking skill . More confidence please :)
  12. Wanna visit some new places . I miss travelling so bad
  13. And the last but not least.. more care with the environment . Save our earth , our place for live . Contibute on reducing carbon number . Go green! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)