24.11.11

November rain.

Hi guys. Long time no see on blogger, i've been so busy lately with the task that suddenly given by my lectures. And they give 'em all at the same time... Such a conspiracy :( Btw i also had a take-home exam for Operations Research subject last week, and it was extremely hard. In addition, i also had a lot of home work to do. All right just forget it.

Guys, life is full with surprise. Last day i've got another one... That hitted me so badly. So sorry i cant tell you rite now, but i will, someday. Just wish me for the best, i'm busy with my final task... And will always be til next year. Send your best prayer for me to God... And God will blessed you as a return, and ofcourse you'll get a huge thankyou from me (even it doesnt mean anything to you maybe).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)