1.11.11

Hello november.

Hi new month. Welcome November. Please be good. Tho this far it wasn't... But i believe it will. We still have 29 more days, which is Insha Allah will be good. Amin. Keep prayin, keeeeeep keeeeep prayin....

By the way, i'm glad to tell you that, my departement (not mine ofcourse, it means place where i take my study), Resources and Environmental Economics Departement on Faculty of Economics and Management, IPB, sudah terakreditasi A!!! Yayyy!! It means when i get graduated next year (AMIIIIIIIIN), yeaaa, it will be good lah. And btw now i'm on my way making up my "script-sweet" meheheeee, wish me luck yaaah, belum mulai nulis sih masih menentukan topik dan permasalahan, tapi ngeliat temen-temen yang lain semangat ngerjain, jadi semangat juga, even belum pasti juga krn belum konsul ke pembimbingnya. Pray for me ya guys. Please :")))))) *mata berkaca-kaca*




ESL, Go Green!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)