8.11.12

Alone at night.

Family is people and family is love.
That's a family.
They come in all different sizes and different kind,
But mine's just right for me.
Yea, mine's just right for me.
- Barney

This is just a post by someone who is missing home.

Living far away from home is a new experience for me. Tho i'm already on my last year at collage, yes i just got a chance to live alone without my family, since they were moved to my hometown for about 2 months ago. And since i'm a family girl type, i really feel the difference. I used to do my home work and household thingy by myself, so actually it's not a big deal. But the things i really miss is the chatting time with my parents and siblings, doing things together, cracking some jokes and laughter. I usually discussed everything with my parents but now since they don't have enough time to call me often, yea, i really miss being home. It's not that i don't have any friends here, i have my besties by my side, they are also my family, but blood line is different. I really miss my bro and sissy, and since i'm the oldest from three, i'm close with both of them. Phone call, sms, and Whatsapp does help but you know that there's no better things than to see a person in real life.





Well, being alone at night does makes me write some melancholy stuffs >.<

3 comments:

Drop some words :)