30.11.12

Nostalgia Playlist SMA


If I could escape, and re-create a place as my own world, and i could be your favourite girl forever, perfectly together, and tell me boy now would that be sweet? - Gwen Stephanie


It's just too little too late, a little to wrong, and i can't wait. - Jojo

 
It's so unbelievable, And I dont wanna let it go. It's something so beautiful, flowing down like a watelfall. I feel like you've always been, forever a part of me. And it's so unbelievable to finally be in love, somewhere I'd never thought I'd be. - Craig David

 
Come and take a look out trough me eyes, and you decide why people act this way. People thieving, fighting, telling lies, they criticize, and hate each other. - Steven & The Coconut Trees

 
Don't give up. It's just the weight of the world. When your hearts heavy i will lift it for you. Don't give up. Because you want to be heard. If silence keeps you i will break it for you. - Josh Groban

 
You're beautiful, it's true. I saw your face, in a crowded place, and i dont know what to de. Cause i'll never be with you. - James Blunt

 
Nobody's perfect, i gotta work it, again and again till i get it right. - Hannah Montana

 
Cause she's bittersweet, she knocks me off of my feet. And I can't help myself I don't want anyone else. She's a mistery, she's too much for me. But I keep coming back for more. She's just the girl I'm looking for. - The Click Five

 
There's something 'bout the way you look toninght. There's something 'bout the way  that I cant take my eyes off you. - Clay Aiken

 
Too many lies committed too many games. - The BEP

 
If you could see what I see. That you're the answer to my prayers. And if you could feel the tenderness I feel. You would know, it would be clear, that angels brought me here. - Guy Sebastian

 
No mountain is too high for you climb. All you have to do is have some climbing faith. No river is too wide for you to make it across. All you have to do is believe it when you pray. - Celine Dion

 
I'll be your cloud up in the sky. I'll be your shoulder when you cry. I'll hear your voices when you call me, I'm your angel. And when all hope is gone I'm here, no matter how far you are I'm near, it makes no difference who you are, I'm your angel. - Celine Dion & R. Kelly

 
I dont know about cha'll, but i know about us and uh, it's the only way we know how to rock. - Usher & Alicia Keys





- I miss highschool. I miss being a teenager. I miss the time when i have nothing to worry about except for tomorrow's test. When hopes are still big. When i can  still dream about the future. When i have many choices about ways to go. And plan which stair i will take. But what can i do now. Time flies. Tho' there's a big wall blocking in front of me now, i can't go back. I have to go forward, so i have to break that wall. And now i'm still in the process of collecting TNTs so i can destroy any obstruction in the future. Dea fighting! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment

Drop some words :)